Monday, July 28, 2008

Take what you dish

On Friday I was told by a coworker/friend that I'm too mean to her... Who me mean? Honestly, this comes from a woman who calls me a midget, talks about my son's large head and tells another friend that his wife is ugly. Is this not the pot calling the kettle black? I don't have any problem with being teased about my lack of height, my six year old son doesn't have any problem with being teased about a large head, but if you are going to dish it out, you have GOT to be prepared to take some teasing in return. (I'm sure that being told your wife is ugly does fall in another category)

I don't want to be mean. I don't want to hurt someone's feelings. But this friend and I have always teased each other. Is it okay to suddenly change the friendship rules on me without some notice and some evidence that she is willing to change some of her own actions?

I'm a little peeved about being told I'm mean, if you can't tell. I'm a nice person, damn it!

She ended the conversation in a round about way by telling me that she isn't getting "any" (sex is the translation here, in case you were a step behind.) Ah hah! I think we have the real issue targeted! But this leads me to the conclusion, maybe if she was a little nicer she'd have someone who was up for a booty call every now and then. Don't take frustrations over an empty bedroom out on me!

-The Short of it

No comments: